Magical Pink Ruby Hydrangea
Imported Cut Flower Variety from Holland
Height: Between 10-30cm in a pot
Flowering Season: 150 days
Blooms: 30 - 40 Flower heads per plant per season
Planting Time: The best time to plant most garden plants is in Spring. However, you can plant garden Hydrangeas from pots all year around. The Magical garden hydrangea loves shade – it will
grow in full shade and semi-shade. Morning sun and afternoon shade is ideal
Plant Spacing: 90cm apart
***Please note that Hydrangea plants will only be dispatched on a Monday regardless of the day you placed the order. This is to ensure that your plant arrives in optimum condition***
FAQs (THE BELOW INFORMATION WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH EACH HYDRANGEA PLANT DELIVERED)
• HOW MUCH WATER SHOULD I GIVE MY MAGICAL HYDRANGEA?
• WHEN SHOULD I PICK MY HYDRANGEA FLOWERS?
• WILL MY MAGICAL HYDRANGEA FLOWERS CHANGE COLOUR?
• HOW TO FERTILIZE YOUR HYDRANGEAS?
• PEST & DISEASE CONTROL
• HOW & WHEN SHOULD I PRUNE MY MAGICAL HYDRANGEA