Introduction to this Policy
domains and its mobile optimized version),along with all products and services owned, offered
and provided by Adene's Farm Flowers. This policy will be supplemented by our Terms and
Scope of this Policy
This policy is applicable to the information collected through your use of our website, our
platform and services and products. The words "collect", "use", "process", "treat", shall be
related to personally identifiable information (PI) and other data that we may collect from
users and/or visitors.
By registering with us or otherwise using our products and services, you thereto consent to
the collection, transfer, processing, storage and other uses of your PI as described in this
Policy. We will ask for your specific consent to certain parts of the service (i.e. Newsletters,
Availability lists, promotional material) via clickable boxes.
Information you provide to us
When you register on our site, you will need to provide some PI. We will store your personal data for the purposes of improving your user experience, send newsletters and contact you about inquiries for our products and services. As well as contacting you regarding collection times and locations. If you do not wish to disclose any personal data, then your sole remedies shall be to close this web tab, delete your account and/or exit the Site.
We adhere to the following principles in order to protect your privacy:
- We will not sell or lease your PI to third parties
- We will not disclose your PI with other users
- We will as far as possible keep your PI secure on our servers
- We will restrict access to your PI
Process of information Collected by Adene's Farm Flowers
We use your PI to provide and improve our service. By storing your PI on our servers, we are able to shorten your login process and allow you to modify your personal profile online. We will generally collect and use your PI to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve and promote our platform and our products and services
- Improve your user experience
- Answer to comments, questions and requests you submit to us
- Offer promotions, newsletters, availability lists, send service and product related announcements and contact you about inquiries for our products and services
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our services and other suspicious activities.
- Contact you to inform you of collection times and locations.
The information we collect is not shared with other organizations, except under the following circumstances :
When it is necessary to share your PI in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities.
- Suspected fraud
- Violations of our Terms of specific application
- As otherwise required by law
We will retain your PI only for as long as it is reasonably necessary for our business purposes (eg. As long as your account is active).
You further retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete you PI where it is inaccurate at any time.
- Right to be "Forgotten" : You can request us to be "forgotten"; that is, to have your entire PI removed from our service and your account to be closed.
- Our users may request us to send them any PI in our possession.
- As a data subject, you can request us to confirm how and where your PI is being stored or processed.
Third Party Partners
While we have no control over how third party payment platforms, gather, process or
disseminate information. We have taken care to partner with responsible third party
Request for information
Your privacy request must include the following information :
- Your complete name
- E-mail address
- Attached documents establishing your identity
Email communications and Opting Out
We will send you service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so.
For instance, if our website is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or a new enhancemnet is released, which will affect the way you use or website, we might send you an email.
If you no longer wish to receive email updates, avaialbility lists, newsletters or promotional material for which you have opted in, follow the instructions included in each update or communication to opt out.
From time to time, we may place "cookies" in your computer on order to track and collect
data regarding your use of our products and services.
- Identifying the areas of the site that you have visited
- Persoanalizing content that you see on our site.
- Our site analytics
- Remarketing our products and services to you.
- Remembering your preferences, settings and login details
- Allowing you to post comments
- Allowing you to share content with social networks.
may not be able to access features on our website correctly or at all.
Adene's Farm Flowers does not knowingly collect any kind of information from persons
under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn or have reason to suspect that any user is under
the age of eighteen (18), we will delete any PI under that user's account.
We reserve the right to amend, change, suspend and/or update our platform, our products,
our services, this policy and/or our Terms, in whole or in part, from time to time and at our
sole and final discretion.
The Information Regulator
If you feel we have not satisfactorily dealt with any complaints regarding our processing
of your PI, you have the right to complain to the regulator, whose contact details are:
The Information Regulator (South Africa)
JD House 27, Stiemens Street, Braamfontein Johannesburg 2001.
PO Box 31533, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2017