Magical Hydrangea Plant - Noblesse: 14cm
Imported Cut Flower Variety from Holland
MATURE HEIGHT: 80cm
FLOWERING SEASON: 150 days
BLOOMS: 20+ flowers per MATURE plant per season
PLANTING TIME: It’s always best to plant plants in Spring or Autumn. However, you can plant hydrangeas from pots year around. Just make very sure that the plant always stays moist after planting.
PLANT SPACING: 90cm apart
LIGHT PREFERENCES: Morning sun or dappled shade all day
FAQs: (THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH EACH HYDRANGEA PLANT DELIVERED)
• HOW MUCH WATER SHOULD I GIVE MY MAGICAL HYDRANGEA?
• WHEN SHOULD I PICK MY HYDRANGEA FLOWERS?
• WILL MY MAGICAL HYDRANGEA FLOWERS CHANGE COLOUR?
• HOW TO FERTILIZE YOUR HYDRANGEAS?
• PEST & DISEASE CONTROL
• HOW & WHEN SHOULD I PRUNE MY MAGICAL HYDRANGEA